Home » Coinbase President on Future of Crypto, Regulation o technology

Coinbase President on Future of Crypto, Regulation o technology

by vacaturES

कॉइनबेस के अध्यक्ष एमिली चोई ब्लूमबर्ग टेक्नोलॉजी के एमिली चांग के साथ 2022 में क्रिप्टो के बारे में बात करने के लिए बैठते हैं, स्पष्ट विनियमन की आवश्यकता क्यों है, और कॉइनबेस के हालिया आउटेज के साथ क्या हुआ। वह मेटावर्स में क्रिप्टो की भूमिका का भी वजन करती है और यह सोशल मीडिया कंपनियों के लिए “खतरा” क्यों है। ——– यह वीडियो पसंद है? YouTube पर ब्लूमबर्ग टेक्नोलॉजी की सदस्यता लें: एमिली चांग के साथ “ब्लूमबर्ग टेक्नोलॉजी” के नवीनतम पूर्ण एपिसोड यहां देखें: सिलिकॉन वैली और दुनिया भर से नवीनतम तकनीक प्राप्त करें: हमारे साथ जुड़ें… ट्विटर: फेसबुक: इंस्टाग्राम: – ——– यह वीडियो पसंद है? YouTube पर ब्लूमबर्ग टेक्नोलॉजी की सदस्यता लें: एमिली चांग के साथ “ब्लूमबर्ग टेक्नोलॉजी” के नवीनतम पूर्ण एपिसोड यहां देखें: सिलिकॉन वैली और दुनिया भर से नवीनतम तकनीक प्राप्त करें: हमारे साथ जुड़ें… ट्विटर: फेसबुक: इंस्टाग्राम:

Images related to the topic o technology

Coinbase President on Future of Crypto, Regulation

Coinbase President on Future of Crypto, Regulation

Search related to the topic Coinbase President on Future of Crypto, Regulation

#Coinbase #President #Future #Crypto #Regulation
Coinbase President on Future of Crypto, Regulation
o technology
आप यहां बहुत सारी उपयोगी जानकारी देख सकते हैं: यहाँ और देखें
आप यहां बहुत सारी उपयोगी जानकारी देख सकते हैं: यहाँ और देखें

related articles

20 comments

Matt Summer 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

I wanted to trade crypto but got confused by the fluctuation in price

Money Slaps 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Please list #HBAR

MEET KEVlN 2.0 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Too much m&a is sign of lack of innovation

Krut Turk 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

DeHub will be DeHub's native token and they are still in their sacrifice phase💯

B D 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Coinbase steals money from you when it says no fee , there bullshit

Nash Ambrocio 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Emily Chang to Emilie Choi

Hailey Trinity 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

<I like your presentation !! Clear and straight ahead !! The price pump is amazing for very early investors or those who got in for the first time 7 days ago, otherwise, it just bounces back to normal price for the rest of us which is good, BTC is really in a class of its own, it has no competitors. All other alts are competing with each other, they are more centralized and most of them are not completed projects. I can't believe it when I hear people selling their BTC for alts, lol, that's why I trade with the best analysts since the last bear, what I get maximum success, and info from Leon Calvin, a reputable trader. I have increased my initial 1.3 BTC to 5.8 BTC with his program over the past few months, you can reach out to him to learn more about the implementation of the trade on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade. Let's make the best out of what we can.

Olivia Mia 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Great content as always.I believe this cycle is gonna stretch out till next year. Everyone is assuming crypto is gonna go on massive run this year but we all forget that the market has always been volatile. No one knows where the top is going to be but I can assure that there will be a violent run up,looking at the nature of BTC peaks in the past years peak.I will advise that we stop putting so much pressure on ourselves and btc!Let it consolidate at a lower price,so we can get a healthy upward movement .I will also advise that we priortize trad!ng our assets and stop dependingn onhodlin alone. I have made over 15.4 btc already since early Oct till now not from buying the dip alone but implementing trad es with signals and insights provided from Mr Theo Ryan .I'd advise that y'all clutch to this method,esp newbies in the market.

Harvey Benjamin 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Nice video I just hit $16,000 on my trade portfolio I'm so grateful; I was referred to cryptocurrency

Steemit➡️BTC➡️money 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Obviously, I hope you're making money, i need to stay relevant

Nice ➡️ smoothhack on telegram 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

*AM SO HAPPY, HAVE BEEN A BETTER FRIEND
HELPING ME ON MY INVESTMENT AFFAIRS, THANKS A LOT DUDE*

Nice ➡️ smoothhack on telegram 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

*AM SO HAPPY, HAVE BEEN A BETTER FRIEND
HELPING ME ON MY INVESTMENT AFFAIRS, THANKS A LOT DUDE😄🙏*

Steemit➡️BTC➡️money 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Remember, you can set automatic selling price points, for when your fiat price goes up. You have to be quick, cuz the price is always changing.

judith 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

People will be kicking themselves in few weeks if they miss the opportunity to buy and invest in Crypto as it's retracing….BE WISE

Anthony Truong 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Emilie and Emily ❤️ #dogecoin 🚀

Kelly Smith 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

I want to wake up one morning and find out that my portfolio is $4,000,000 . I know it’s possible

Lena Don 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

Yes, I made a lot of money by mining in it

chimeto 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

When is Gary Gansler resigning?

Janice Hughes 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều

< TA is all well and good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto youtubers just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market. I have made over 11 btc from day tradng with Richard , insights and signals in less than 2 weeks, this is one of the best medium to backup your assets incase it goes bearish.////

DJ FACE 16/12/2021 - 3:04 Chiều